Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Is Coming and I Have Yet To Decorate

I have not decorated my house yet for Christmas. I have been so busy with Etsy that I have not had time to breath. That's a lie I have been breathing a little. My little Etsy shop has been so blessed this year and I am looking forward to next year which is right around the corner.

To get in the Christmas spirit I have been looking at all those beautiful pictures on Pinterest and taking notes.

I just love paper crafting and was so impressed with this beautiful tree I found here during Thanksgiving week.

 
I just love this idea. You could make this out of music paper, or cards or even photos.
Look how the beautiful aged book pages have been taped on the wall and the rope outlining the tree. I love how the rope is crossed and turned up on the bottom and the picture frame at the top of the tree is so cute. This is totally doable.
I have the perfect spot for this tree in my dining room.
 
I hope to be back before Christmas
Blessings
Joanie
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments: